Our baptism banner was a memorial gift for Jackie English.
Memorials & Honorariums
You can designate a gift in memory or in honor of a friend or loved one for:
- Specific Ministry or program
- Altar Flowers
- Sims Atrium Flowers
- Narthex Flowers
- Special Music
- Contribute to the cost of hospitality in the form of food and beverage
- Contribute to sponsoring Wednesday Night Meals for Seniors or Lutheran Towers residents
- Pastors’ Discretionary Fund
- This fund allows our Pastors to offer financial assistance to individuals and support special initiatives that strengthen our ministries.
During Advent and Lent, we offer members and visitors the opportunity to support these special seasons:
- Easter Lilies
- Christmas Poinsettias
- Special Musicians for Holiday Festival Worship
For your convenience, you may place your donation and memorial or honorarium names in the offering plate or mail them to the church, to the attention of Bob Boyd.
If you want to make a gift honoring an individual or a specific event, please see some examples below:
|Replace Round Table (Sims Atrium)||$100|
|Purchase New Chairs (Set of 10)||$500|
|Wednesday Night Dinner||$700|
|Live Nativity Set-up||$1,000|
|Sponsorship for one Youth on Mission Trip||$1,500|
|Christmas Tree Set-up & Take Down||$2,000|
|Vacation Bible School||$5,000|
Memorials can also be used to preserve the beautiful and historically unique facility that is Redeemer.
|Replace Sims Atrium & Preschool Carpet||$7,500|
|Replace Live Stream Camera|
|Replace Sound Board|
|Replace Audio Board|
The above list is by no means complete. These are examples of memorial or honorarium gifts. If you have other ideas, please see Bob Boyd or a member of the Pastoral Staff.