Children of all ages are always welcome in all worship services at Lutheran Church of the Redeemer.
The Redeemer Nursery exists so that parents can participate fully in congregational life and leadership. It’s a joyful place where our youngest members and visitors can make friends, experience church as a fun place, and feel the love of our dedicated staff. Our professional Nursery staff members have completed background checks, first aid/CPR training, and Redeemer’s own in-house staff training.
How to Participate in the Nursery
- The nursery is available every Sunday from 8am to 12:30pm and on Wednesday evenings during Wednesdays at Redeemer programs from 5:30pm to 8:30pm.
- Nursery care is also available for many of our Bible studies, meetings, and special events. If nursery care would help your family participate in any event at Redeemer when it is not currently offered, please let us know.
- All children must be signed in and out by a parent or guardian. The same person must both drop off and pick up the child, unless otherwise noted at drop-off. This is imperative to ensure the safety of your child.
- Do not leave the church premises while your child is in the nursery.
- The nursery is a nut-free area. Please do not bring snacks with you from the atrium or pack anything in a diaper bag that includes nuts.
- If you have questions or concerns of any kind, please direct them to Deacon Mary Houck.
Other Accommodations for Families with Infants and Toddlers
- The ‘Mother’s Corner’ is room to the right of the main Nursery door which provides a rocking chair and privacy screen for nursing mothers.
- Changing tables are located in the Mother’s corner room, the upstairs Women’s bathroom, and one of the individual bathrooms to the left of the Nursery.
We look forward to sharing this wonderful ministry with you and your family!