The Lutheran Community Food Ministry needs additional volunteers to assist in food sorting and meal preparation.
We have several opportunites available for individuals (must be 18 or older):
- Work with a small team of 1 – 3 individuals to help assemble the to-go bags for the daily meals (weekday 9:00am – 11:30am)
- Work with the Kitchen Manager/Chef to prepare the daily meal (weekday 9:00am – 11:30am)
- Work with a small team of 2 – 4 individuals to sort food items from donations into boxes to be used in our meals or redistributed to our outreach groups (Sundays 9:00am – 11:00am or Mondays 12:30pm – 2:30pm)
- Work alongside our Security & Safety Team to greet and hand out special items (socks, hygiene kits, t-shirts) to our 4th Street neighbors (weekday 10:30am – 11:30am)
- Write periodic thank you notes
If you are interested in offering your time and talent for a few hours on a weekly, monthly, or as-needed basis, please contact Stephanie Hart at email@example.com