Frequently Asked Questions:
No — you don’t have to create an account to give online. Our system automatically matches your giving based on your billing information and email address. If you do create an account, you will be able to edit your contact information, view your giving history, print giving statements, edit/save payment information, and edit your recurring gifts. Additionally, with saved billing and payment information you can complete future online gifts in fewer steps.
You can still give regularly just as you have in the past. When you give with our new platform, we do ask for your email so that you can have an account to see your giving and make changes or updates at your convenience.
Yes. All banking information for checking account, credit cards and debit cards are encrypted and stored on secure data servers that are constantly monitored for any potential threats. Plus, all credit and debit card data meets PCI compliance, an industry standard protection set of standards, that help ensure the security of credit card transactions.
Today, you can give to Redeemer’s general fund (Mission & Ministries) as well as the Food Ministry, Memorial Fund and Friends of Music. We will continue to introduce new funds in 2022.
I received the message “Account Not Valid.” Why and what happened to my account?
- Your giving history and account still exists, we’re encountering challenges with giving you access to your account.
It’s saying my email doesn’t exist.
- In the transfer, we have been combing accounts into a single household account for ease of access. There is a chance that the email attached to your account has been joined with your spouse’s email. Once we’ve enabled account access, you may need to try both email addresses. We can also look that up for you and confirm the correct email address.
I didn’t see my offering history and recurring giving schedule. Do I need to set that up again?
- No. All of your giving history, frequency and payment amounts are still intact. You’ll be able to see them all once the transfer is complete.
We have been moving accounts from the legacy system to our new platform, so that you don’t have to re-enter any information. But we’ve encountered challenges – which means you can’t yet access your account yet.
You should see no interruption in your recurring giving. Payment processing is working as planned. Our challenges have been in account access.
It does still exist! Your full-year information still exists in the old system until we transfer it to your new account.
Yes. We’ve been working with Vanco to ensure that we don’t overlap giving or experience a gap. Once our transfer is complete, it will switch between giving periods and continue as you intended.
We are combing accounts into a single household account for ease of access. We first suggest you try both your email and your spouse’s. You can also email Jennifer Isaacson and she can confirm the email on your account.
Yes. You can update and change your email and you can change your payment method. This includes changing from checking (ACH) to a credit card, switching cards, or even switching checking accounts.
You can easily update your giving amount, the frequency of your recurring gift, or your payment method with the following steps:
1. Login to your giving profile
2. Scroll to the bottom of the profile and you should see “Existing Payment Methods” with an “Active Recurring” gift to the right.
3. Click on the purple “i” icon
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Edit Gift”
5. In the section “What is this gift for?” click to edit 6. On this page you can change the amount and/or the scheduled gift dates or if you choose “remove schedule” it will delete the recurring gift entirely 7. Choose “Save & I’m done” when you are finished
Your changes will be registered immediately upon saving, but won’t take effect until your next scheduled withdrawal.
Once your account is transferred and your password is setup, you can choose an end date for your current giving. You can also reach out to Jennifer Isaacson and let her know.
1. Select the ministry you would like to give to from the drop-down menu at the top of the Giving page
2. In the amount box, type in the dollar amount you wish to give.
3. Using the blue Make this a recurring or Future Gift bar, select the frequency (weekly, monthly, etc.) and type the date you want your gift to start
4. Enter the date you want the gift to start processing
5. Enter your Name, email and billing address
6. Enter in your card or bank account information
7. Verify the summary of your giving information
8. Click the Complete Gift button
We’re here to help! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you with that process.
Log in to your profile to see your giving history at any point. If you don’t remember your password, you can use the “Forgot Password” link which will email you a new secure link to confirm that it’s you requesting access to your account.
Yes. As soon as you give online you will receive an email with the details of your gift. This receipt is for your personal records only, not for tax purposes. You will still receive an end-of-year giving report that you may use for your taxes.
While giving by debit or credit card is safe and convenient, giving directly from your bank account maximizes your contribution because there are no extra fees for you or Redeemer. Bank account giving is done using a process called “ACH” (Automated Clearing House). ACH giving is safe and is processed using the bank account and routing information found on your checks without fees.