Redeemer is located at 731 Peachtree Street, NE, in Atlanta, GA, between 3rd and 4th Streets. We are one block north of the Fox Theatre on the opposite side of Peachtree Street. Google Maps
Free parking is available on our 4th Street parking lot during church hours and also on Sunday mornings in the parking deck. Enter the parking deck on 3rd Street, traveling east from Peachtree Street.
We can also be reached from the MARTA rail system. Take a northbound or southbound train to the N3 station at North Avenue, then exit the station at the north end (following signs to the Fox Theatre), turning right on 3rd Street, then go up the hill one block toward Peachtree Street, make a left and you’ll see Redeemer on the right.
Some clarification that can make your parking experience much more predictable and pleasant:
- Redeemer doesn’t control on-street parking anywhere. That’s the city of Atlanta, and the same rules apply as would anywhere else in town. Blessedly, the city doesn’t charge to park at the 4th Street meters on Sunday morning. Those have been added during the past year because the city needs more revenue.
- Redeemer doesn’t have a parking deck*. We have only the contiguous parking behind the church and the lot across 4th Street. We rent the parking deck on Sunday mornings and for other weekday events. This costs us $250+ per week which the church pays. We suggest this as your best option as we already pay for this and there are over 400 spaces for SUNDAYS ONLY! Enter off of third street and take stairs to level 3B.
*Please take note!!!Our parking garage gates have changed:
- Whenever you ENTER, you will have to take a ticket.
- On SUNDAY, the EXIT gates will be open from 9 am – 3 pm
- On ANY OTHER DAY (Ash Wednesday, Bach Bash, etc.), get a validation sticker from the Welcome Desk or Reception Desk, and stick it in the middle of the parking ticket you took when you entered.
- The pedestrian gate from the parking lot to Redeemer will be open for Redeemer events.
- The church fields weekly inquiries from members and non-members about parking at the church for non-church purposes. As a rule, you will not be granted permission to do this. We have no Security Staff at the church in the evenings Thursday through Saturday, and parking would be at your own risk. Security is hardly ever at the church past 9:30 p.m. We strongly discourage overnight parking anytime, as we cannot guarantee the security of your car. We can all do this, but it takes good communication and planning!