Harvest Home Concert: A Midtown Thanksgiving
The annual Harvest Home Concert is Redeemer’s musical celebration of Thanksgiving, a quintessentially American holiday. The concert is designed to appeal to a broad audience, including people from the community who might not attend a church service, and features the Redeemer Choir, Canticum Novum, Carillon Ringers, and Redeemer’s own soloists and instrumentalists. RSVP NOW!
- Audience members will be assigned seats that will be physically separated according to their party size. The balcony will be seated last unless specifically requested.
- Audience members must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend the performance and will be asked to show proof of vaccination upon arrival at the venue. “Fully vaccinated” means you must have received your last dose of an FDA or WHO authorized COVID-19 vaccine no later than Friday, November 5, 2021.
- The only exception to the above will be for guests under the age of 12, or those who need reasonable accommodations due to a medical condition. Guests under 12 and those who need reasonable accommodations due to a medical condition must provide proof a laboratory-confirmed negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to November 20, 2021 at 7:00 pm or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken no earlier than November 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm.
- Proof of vaccination (or negative test result) must come directly from the healthcare provider that performed the vaccination (or test). Guests can show proof of vaccination by presenting a physical vaccination card, a photo of a physical card, or a digital confirmation of vaccination. A free resource in Atlanta f or vaccinations or COVID-19 testing is Viral Solutions.
- In accordance with these protocols, all guests must present a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport (guests younger than 18 may present a school photo ID).
- Audience members must be masked at all times in any part of the building.
- The sanctuary will open for seating at 6:30 pm.
- The concert will last approximately 60 minutes.