Children are welcome in all worship services at Lutheran Church of the Redeemer, even wiggly children. Parents of little ones may wish to give their full attention to worship or attend adult classes. A professionally staffed nursery is available every Sunday during worship services and the Sunday School hour, and on Wednesday evenings during Wednesdays at Redeemer programs. Childcare is provided for Bible studies, meetings and other church events by reservation.
- Childcare is provided for children through the age of four.
- Childcare is provided by experienced staff and volunteers from 5:30pm-8:30pm each Wednesday on which Redeemer offers programs and 8am-12:30pm each Sunday of the year. During others special worship services and events at Redeemer, childcare may be provided. Please call the church office to inquire about dates and times or to schedule.
- All children must be signed in and out by a parent or guardian. The same person must both drop off and pick up the child, unless otherwise noted at drop-off. This is imperative to insure the safety of your child.
- Please do not leave the church premises while your child is in the nursery.
- Please notify the church office immediately if your child develops a contagious illness within three days following his/her attendance in the nursery.
- Parents and guardians are asked to volunteer to assist with the 9:45am or the 11:00am worship services twice per year, per family. Please contact Jen Fuchs to volunteer for specific dates.
- Communication is key! Please feel free to give feedback to your staff and/or Jen at 404.874.8664 at anytime. We look forward to sharing this wonderful ministry with you and your family!
Children and Family Ministry Director